Sunday, April 06, 2008

how they change~

things happening recently made me reliase
how guys actually change.

for example,
in the beginning of the relationship,
they visit ur blog a gazillion times a day

Long term: they'd rather visit politicians' blogs.

in the beginning,
they send nice sweet comments for u

Long term: they'd rather visit random friends' pages.

sigh.

how sad.

on the brighter side....




HAPPY BIRHTDAY LIHONG!!!!


muahkz!
ur 19 now.
wakakaka ur older than me
lalalala


.....heart, kamen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.