Saturday, May 19, 2007

forever in remembrance...~

I LOST MY PHONE!!
SOME BLOODY CHEE BYE KIA STOLE IT!!!
I MISS IT SO MUCH....... =(
POGOSHIPDA!!!!


all the pictures and msgs...
all the memories....
gone just like that...
i curse you, whoever who stole my phone from my bag,
MOU CHAI SANG!! *no future generation*
if you're sum old aunty or uncle who most probably menopaused edi,
i curse you,
get cancer and die orsumthing
and your son or daughter oso
MOU CHAI SANG!!!


who cares if you say im evil or whatever. you know what? I DON'T FUCKING CARE. who ask you so chee bye kia there go steal my phone?? steal my money or any other thing, steal my pencilbox whatever oso I DON'T CARE. BUT WHY MUST YOU FUCKING HELL TAKE MY PHONE!


FUCK YOU.




i'm in bad luck. bad things have been happening to me lately.


1. sum chee-bye-kia No.1 roasted my hand with his cigarette bud!


2. chee-bye-kia No.2 stole my beloved phone which i can't live without!


3. i hit my leg, hard on the bathtub when i wanted to take a shower *and now, got blue black di*


4. i was digging papaya, and it just flew off splatting onto the floor disgustingly.


5. WHAT ELSE CAN HAPPEN TO ME IN JUST ONE WEEK?????


i miss my phone....and since i lost it, no more pictures on fugly roasted skin....no more vain pictures.....sorry.....


.....dishearted, kamen

No comments: