Sunday, July 13, 2008

finally, pictures~

finally, im uploading my pics on prom.
sorry bout the GREAT delay.

erm, okay, i shall start with my lesbo partner.
Jia Xin

so we were inside the ballroom when i finally found something

me: eh eh, outside the door there got mirror. take picture quite nice wan.
jx: come, lets go.

and this was how it all started.
this kay-poh aunty pat all the way from the other side to my table just to say
eh, look who's on stage.
and then it was sean (ya the one that has the same eyes as lihong) with alia aishah
dunno how to spell
yea, they're together.
but this aunty, spoilt her heels on her way here
wakakaka












okay, now for my college darlings.







its just the same, just different lightings hahaha
we were too free.
aunty florence went taking pictures with her david darling.



















okay, ini bukan darling.
this is orang who suddenly appeared from US hahaha

after many failed attempts, (i kept taking pictures cutting out half of his face)
only ended up with two pics

jy: you damn short laa.
-.-





jin hong: eh must take my entire body you know.
me: liddat how to see your face.
jinhong: i purposely wear so leng chai today. so must even take my shoes.
-.-







jin hong & john




jinhong: be damn proud. you're taking pictures with two hot guys.
haha okaaaay.



yang sik!



poser taufiq.



nut, me and vincent.



gay loy.



wei jian.
ahem, serene's ahem, crush.

omg, finally im done sorting out the pics.
enjoy!~

No comments: