Saturday, July 19, 2008

...sickening.

; Let's talk this over
; It's not like we're dead
; Was it something I did?
; Was it something you said?

; Don't leave me hangin
; In a city so dead
; Held up so high
; On such a breakable thread.

i'm so sick of everything. i really do not know what to do.

what should i do?

i've done all i could, yet we're still standing at the same point.

back right at where we started.

it never works the way we see it on tv.

where the boyfriend and girlfriend stays happily in love with each other,
regardless of anything happening to them. they stand strong together.

i've tried solving things. i've tried ignoring the problems.

but now, i really can't. it's pushing me to my limits... or maybe, we're in such a situation where, we're both pushing each other to our limits. doing things that neither of us like.

things have changed. it'll never be the same again.

...so much for my happy ending.

No comments: