Tuesday, February 08, 2011

I could be all that you need if you let me try.

sometimes, i sit and wonder how i would be if you never came along.

or how you would be doing if i've never crossed your path.

then i wonder which star brought you to me. just at the right time at the right place. now that i look back, it's funny how things have turned out. how we missed out on that few years with each other, just to catch up again with it now.

i love the many random things that we do together, the stupid habits that we have together, the many similarities we have despite our differences together, the dumb fights we have together, how you'd hug me when i snuggle close to you under the blankie together, and how you would know what's in my head by just a smile - i love it when we are together.

Cuz nobody could be better than us together :)




You set it again, my heart's in motion.

No comments: