Sunday, February 06, 2011

If we ever loved again I swear I'd love you right.

so much feelings inside me, so little words i could say.

to be straight forward and honest, i've been feeling rather miserable.

this sucks. why me?

can't you see this misery and just say okay already?

i'm dreading each day - cuz i don't know what this wait is for.

or when this wait will ever end. it feels like it's been forever already.

i feel like screaming out loud, just so that feeling could go away.

but in the end, we all know the only one who could rid me of this misery.

you just chose to be ignorant to that fact. and let me dwell in this pool of emotions.

in solitude.

it's like a drug addiction.

too bad it's one sided. like how the person is always addicted.

but never the other way round.


No comments: