Saturday, June 23, 2007

tag bag~

after being tagged by my darling lihong
i shall do this survey thingy.
to kill boredom
LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Liew Kamen
Birth Date : 16/11/1989
Current Status : In A Relationship
Eye Colour : Very (and i mean VERY) Dark brown
Hair Colour : before dye: black. now, light brown (and i dislike it)
Right or left : leftie!

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : erm...wat do u want me to write here?
My Fears : ants (they make me feel itchy), creepy crawlies, losing people i love, losing horridly (yes, i'm kiasu)
My weaknesses : i talk a lot, seriously.
My Perfect Pizza : lots and lots of cheese, with lots of chicken
and not forgetting, pineapples. =)

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : what's the time? did i manage to sleep longer compared to yesterday?
My bedtime : whenever i want
My most missed memory: fun times in school with my bunch of lovable friends.
LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or coke : no doubt, Pepsi
Single or group dates : i'm alright with both
Adidas or Nike : Nike, Just Do It
Tea or Nestea :Nestea!
Chocolate or Vanilla : chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee : coffee

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...
Smoke : no way. i don't think it's cool.
Curse : oh yes.
Take a shower : who doesn't.
Have a crush : yea yea
Think you've been in love : yes, of course.
Go to school : obviously i do.
Want to get married : when the right time comes, yes.
Believe in yourself : yes, definitely.
Think you're a health freak : erm, i'm not a freak. but i'm concerned bout my health.

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST
Drank alcohol : yes.
Gone to the mall : *i agree to lihong* i don't like in kam-ung and not a jackoon okay??
Been on stage : yeah..
Eaten sushi : pls la, even my grandmother eat before
Dyed your hair : yes. and was never satisfied with it ever since the first time i
dyed it.

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...
Played a stripping game : No. u wan play with me? =D
Changed who you were to fit in :i don't know..

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To be married : 27.

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY..
Best eye colour : as long as it nice on him =)
Best hair colour : dark brown
Short hair or long hair : not too long, not too short.

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A minute ago : answering these questions la
An Hour ago : reading blogs.
1 day ago : pre-ordered my beloved
1 month ago : EXAMSSSS
Year ago : I was a cempakan too. mr sheat's lunch classes aint so bad after all
LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : my boy
I feel : bored
I hate : ants
I hide : my ugly side
I miss: my boy. my friends. my phone. (yes, i still hate you phone stealer!)
I need : my dose of harry potter books. new phone. music.
LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE
I tag...
lihong *muahaha balasan for tagging wei jie back lol*
xin ying
ann-tchi
linda
.....heart, kamen

No comments: