Wednesday, June 27, 2007

my angel~

Warning: This is an emo post.

after watching the last episode of Hanazakarino Kimitachihe, a sudden feeling came towards me.
After seeing Quan (Izumi) and Rui Xi (Mizumi), being so in love with each other, sweeeet.
Hard to put my feelings in words, but.....let's just say, I wan my own Quan to appear.
Even if i had to do all hard stuff to get him, even if i had to risk everything, i will.

没有谁能把你抢离我身旁
你是我的专属天使
唯我能独占
没有谁能取代你在我心上
拥有一个专属天使
我哪里还需要别的愿望

Nobody is going to take you away from me
You're solely my angel and only i belong to you
Nobody is going to replace you in my heart
I've no more desires as I'm contented having an angel by my side


要不是你出现, 我一定还在沉睡
绝望的以为, 生命只有黑夜

Should you not appear in my life, I would still be deep in my sleep
Thinking disappointedly, assuming that life is only filled with darkness.

when will my angel come to me?
waiting for my love to come,
seems as if it'll never come
when will my Quan appear,
and light up my life.

如果这样还算不上有默契
至少能代表我们都够聪明
不用再问为什么
不用再说些什么
了了懂了
我们都一直爱着

If this doesn't mean that we have faith
At least we can say that we're both smart
Don't ask anymore
Don't say anything anymore
We understand
We love each other all along.

Will that ever happen to me?
I don't know.
.....dishearted, kamen

No comments: