Sunday, June 17, 2007

to all fathers~

hmmm, today's fathers' day
and so, being the nice girl that i am...



HAPPY FATHERS' DAY BOBI DAD!!



ok lar, today i give face, duwan call bobi.

this reminded me of something that i once did, and found it

hilarious when i think back bout it.


*i'm sure u ppl out there did the same thing as i did so don't laugh*



when i was still a very cute puppy eyed *still innocent* girl, something like this:





i asked my parents

mami, today teacher told me that i was an egg from bobi dadi wan...



somehow, my mum was sporting enough to say

then how come i was the one who gave birth to you?



i was dumb enough to make matters worse by saying

i dunno...somehow the egg got trasfered to you wan...


my mum was not pai seh *well i din know whether she was or not* and asked

then wat happened to the egg shell?


stupid me said

oh ya hor. what happened?? come out as shit ah??





parents: - . -


gosh. was i that dumb or rather...innocent??

bwahaha i wonder which teacher taught me

lemme teach u lah. not egg, it's sperm.

neva learn biology wan ah??

i pro in that topic leh
wan me teach you?





.....heart, kamen




No comments: