Saturday, January 07, 2012

All of the memories so close to me just fade away.



I remember. Do you?

That was the past. The past which I should leave behind, sad as it is. I'll never forget those times, when we were happy. Happy times are always worth remembering. But I've always got myself confused. Confused between reminiscing and dwelling. Dwelling is never good, I finally realised and snapped out of it. Constantly revolving in circles of the two years time frame. But it's time to leave these all behind at where they should belong - the past. The us from the past should reside where they are and be happy always, living an eternal life in memory lane.

And as for the present me, there's nowhere else but forward. I have no idea what the future promises, but I think I'm ready for it. Come what may and whatever happens, happens. No point wasting my tears everyday crying as if it'd change anything. Time to be happy and accept whatever life decides to throw at me.



Choose a happy ending.

Choose to be happy.

No comments: