Sunday, January 08, 2012

说了再见才发现再也见不到.

You once promised you'll never do what he's done to me.

And now, look at you.

You're everything you said you'll never be.

And I think, you've done more damage than he ever did.


*

You also once told me that you've always wanted,

The love I gave to him to be given to you.

You've had it all. You've had much more than that in fact.

Now look what you've done to it.


*

Conscience. No longer in you I'm pretty sure. I shall leave the ghost of you and continue living my life like how it was 2 years plus back. Before you came into my life and changed all my routines with you calling me everyday and hanging out with me. It's hard to re-adapt to everything all over again after all these years, but I believe it's possible.

Smile. And the day will be better.

And I'll rise above this.

No comments: