Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I only said it cuz I mean it and I only mean it cuz it's true.

I'm sorry for the great delay in updating this space. Honestly speaking, I haven't been touching much of my laptop lately actually. Have been greatly dependent on my phone for Facebook and Twitter updates. Well, not like many of my readers are still left anyway heheh.

And actually, I've been greatly distracted by Conan. Yes, once again I've been distracted by this again. Have finished reading their collection of manga (though it is still ongoing), and now I've been watching their annual movies in the past few days. It's so awesome that one movie is almost 2 hours long!

Well, moving on to less lifeless stuffs... I've been busy doing some shopping lately since Christmas is just around the corner! Sigh, a whole year passed by so fast. Way too fast actually.

Here, one of those random pictures I post occasionally. I'm sure a lot of female readers would be nodding their heads along with me when they see this :)




Why oh why do boys like to lie? Statistics proved that 1 out of 3 guys cheat on their partners. Never trust a guy after all, hmm? They're probably born liars. Well, not to say that girls are completely honest and loyal too but... sigh. MEN.

This is completely random but, I think I'm starting to like Flynn Rider a lot. You know, the guy from the movie Rapunzel.



Yeah, this guy with the weird smoulder face. (Haha you'll only get the joke if you watch the movie). And I have completely no idea why. Probably cuz I fell in love with his voice in this song :)



Terrified by Katharine McPhee ft. Zachary Levi

A bit late but yeah. And yes I know the "real person" is actually Zachary Levi but somehow, I'd prefer him as Flynn Rider in the movie.

You, by the light is the greatest find
In a world full of wrong, you're the thing that's right.
Finally made it through the lonely,
To the other side.

You set it again, my heart's in motion.
Every word feels like a shooting star.
I'm at the edge of my emotions,
Watching the shadows burning in the dark.

And I'm in love.

With you, mon cheri.

No comments: