Sunday, December 12, 2010

Time can't erase a feeling this strong.

525, 600 minutes, 365 days.

It's been that many days since that idiot conversation we had that night.

It's been a year filled with happiness, random fights which I'll always lose (physically or what, I still lose. And no, we don't punch each others' face if you're wondering), lame jokes only we'd understand, the horrible singings in the car, those occasional tears, and most importantly, of love.

I'm sorry love, for the many times I've upset you. And I'm thankful love, that you've always been there, forgiving the wrongs and supporting me. And as you said, through thick and thick (haha wtf).

We fight, we make up, we stay strong - and that's just how we are.

So on this day, happy anniversary love. Let's hope you're stuck with me for many more 365 days :)




And never, ever let me go - Cuz you'll always be my baby.

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend.

And it's true that,
Two is better than one.



No comments: