Monday, August 22, 2011

Now you want to be free so I'm letting you fly.

Hey you,

You know... you made me realise how much tears I've cried for the past 10 days. I didn't even realise it myself till you pointed it out. Deep down some part in me, I am dying to go home. I wished everything didn't turn out the way it did right now. I wish I didn't screw up.

Maybe things have became so rotten and broken that I'd choose to start anew already. I know you think this is utter nonsense that makes completely no sense. Or you might probably be so pissed at me to think of anything else already.

It's breaking me inside, whatever that's left of my rotten heart, bit by bit. I'm too lost and I don't know what to do. I'm sorry I can't hold your hand blindly, as much as I want to. I know I'm being brainlessly stupid for doing this. I know I might probably regret all these one day. I do miss you badly and it's been too long since we've last hugged. We're both devastated I know. But what are we to do?

Every inch of my heart and body is dying to make all this come to an end. I'm on the edge.

Just shoot me, please.

No comments: