Saturday, August 20, 2011

Seems like it's been forever since you've been gone.

Hey you,

I'm sorry I had to say all those harsh things. You have no idea how badly my heart ached hearing you that way on the phone. You have no idea how badly I wanted to go home, to where it's safe and tranquil. I'm sorry. I'm just messed up that way, or maybe like you - I am too stubborn for my own good.

I really miss those days we had, the days we'd laugh for stupid reasons and do brainless things that nobody would ever know. I'd trade the world to correct what went wrong before it became too late. I would've promised to love you right, to make myself worthy of your love. But I'm not, and nothing could change the fact that I'll never ever be worthy of such great love. I'm sorry I had to break your heart that way. I'm sorry.

Please, take good care of yourself no matter what. Promise me.

No comments: