Thursday, August 18, 2011

Where'd you go, I miss you so.

Hey you,

How are you doing? Have you been studying? Have you been hitting the gym everyday? Have you been doing your chores on time? Have you been smoking less? Have you been smiling more?

Funny how it feels like it was such a blessing that we had, though the life we had was a routine. Sadly, we never knew how to appreciate those days which flew by just like that. We always thought we had tomorrow. I always thought I'd have everyday to do the same things with you over and over again. I'd do anything to turn back time, I'd give my life for that.

If only I had the courage to fight. It sucks, knowing that I can't seem to fight anymore even though you'd forgive everything that's happened. If only I had the courage to face you after all that's happened.

I miss you.



Remember the last time I went Penang, I told you I bought us something? I guess, it's a gift I never managed to pass to you. I thought these pigs were so extremely cute and reminded me of us. And probably Rose too. I wanted to place them on the dashboard of your car. I wanted you to like them too.

I guess it's never happening already. I'm sorry, love.

I'm sorry this had to happen to us.



No comments: