Saturday, November 20, 2010

Open my eyes, it was only just a dream.

Everyone has skeletons in their closet, don't even try denying it. Being human, of course I myself do. Maybe two, or a few. I've never bothered counting.

And today I feel like letting one out. Just for the fun of it. Well, not exactly fun but it's just another excuse for me to be as bitter and sour as I want.

For years, (let's see, about 7 years ago?) I really really hate being around lovey couples. Haha I'm such a bitch, I know. I always try my very very best to avoid them AT ALL COSTS. (I may or may not have been one of those cheesy lovey couples, I don't know, but I'm pretty sure I haven't been and that isn't in my concern).

And even if they're not with you, they'll annoyingly spam your news feed on Facebook. It is so annoying. Imagine logging into Facebook and you see some mushy I can't live without you shit. All the fucking time. Once or twice would be completely fine, but every once in two bloody days?

That's not it.

One or the other will comment some lovey nonsense and the other will comment back and the cycle continues till it becomes a bloody thread. Hello, please Google the world "phone" or "texting".

Okay fine, no lovey posts, no lovey comments, nothing. THEN THEY DECIDE TO POST MULTIPLE LOVEY PICTURES OF THEMSELVES OUT OF NOWHERE FOR NO REASON and start spamming all over again.

Holy shit.

Yes, this is very bitchy of me. And it is pretty unreasonable. But whatever, I have my own bitter reasons to hate being around such people. It's one of the skeletons in my closet so I have every right to be as unreasonable as I want to be. I'm sorry.

Just please be boring old couples where every remaining spark in the relationship is almost, or already dead and the world will be a happier place. Kthxbai,

So, is your hidden skeleton as bitchy as mine, or worse? What's yours? :D

No comments: