Saturday, November 06, 2010

Thank god the week is done, I feel like a zombie gone back to life.

Finally some good news to me after some time. I'm officially quitting this mundane thing I've been doing for the past week. I swear it's capable of driving a sane mind crazy just within a week.

There is completely nothing good or beneficial it. Therefore I am very happy I finally "got rid" of it after much dilemma. The down side of it is... sigh, let's not talk about the down side first. I'm too happy for that. Let's just say, I'm a free soul all over again. And it felt like an eternity in there. Ugh.

Anyways, catching up one my whole week. Finally managed to catch a movie after god knows how long. It was pretty good I'd say. The movie I watched was Megamind. It was a pretty funny show and I must say, cartoons (they like to call it animation nowadays) at this time is definitely better than those I've been watching back when I was a kid.

Don't get me wrong. When I said better, I meant technology-wise. The graphics are much better and the plot is more twisted compared to those straight forward ones we've watched where the cat runs for the mouse and the mouse comes up with genius ways to stop the cat. But heck, I think only those screening in the cinemas are worth watching. At least there's some humour in it. Sometimes, I even wonder whether those kids understand the plot of the animations/cartoons in the cinema. Those on tv? Haha please.

I'd still very much prefer Tom & Jerry or Powerpuff Girls over Ben 10 anytime.

Oh yeah, I derailed. My week. Just yesterday, I went over to Sunway Giza for lunch with my mom and aunty cuz we wanted to try the 12-inch burger at Cravings. I thought it wouldn't be enough for us initially (cuz I was dead hungry) and wanted to order more food, but as we started digging into our food, we were stuffed. It was a huge portion. Like, it could make the 3 of us crazy full after finishing it and our drink. Something worth trying :)



Don't ask me how many layers there were. I didn't bother counting.



A closer view of the stack.

They had your usual burger layers (such as cheese, lettuce, cucumber and tomato), egg, hashbrowns and a selection of beef/chicken patties or fish fillet. Heh, those who haven't tried it, do give it a try one day :)

And a very random chau tut picture that never fails to make me laugh everytime I look at it.



Taken from phone :)

Okay, the pretty face part was just a joke :(

But this was taken in the gym bitches! Yes, I said gym. G-Y-M. I actually went. Take that. Heh.

No comments: