Sunday, October 19, 2008

creamy day.

off to klcc today to collect my beloved book




teehee. another new addition to my beloved. asked my friend to help me buy when she went Japan. was waaaaaitinnnng for her to come back and when she came back

"they say no more stock. by the time stock arrives, i'm back in Malaysia already. sorry ah."

T_______T


and thus, the price here is twice the price in Japan. 666

walked past Sun Moulin, and this beautiful thing caught my eyes.




Strawberry Cream Choux.

it was too beautiful that I couldn't stop myself from not trying it. despite all the calories



Warning: poser pictures ahead.





tell me, can anyone bear not trying them??
i think it's the strawberries' fault la.





finally, i managed to find my desired shades. :)




all the cream oozing out and my sexy legs. Seriously, it was really, really, really creamy. In fact, they were creamier than Beard Papa's cream puffs. Beard Papa's price so expensive and the size of the creams puffs are so small somemore! this one so big and very reasonably priced.

i swear, i'm not going to lay my hands on any cream puffs in anytime soon.

really filling and creamy - whether or not you're a cream puff lover, make sure u try it when u make your next trip to KLCC - you won't regret.



No comments: