Sunday, October 12, 2008

gloomy rainy day.

it's raining outside. and i'm in starbucks with my new girlfriend - caramel macchiato.

=)



gloomy gloomy day.

perhaps its because of the weather, everyone around me looks gloomy here. or maybe cuz mostly all of them are facing their own laptops. however this time, i'm smart. i brought along a jacket.

Reason: my fingers were all stiff and numb after chatting with chingy that day due to the cold.

smart, no?

my fingers are very warm now :)

how can some people still order ice blended drinks despite the coldness. honestly speaking, i'm very afraid of the cold. i'd rather you put me in a hot place rather than a cold, cold, cold place. i think i'll die.

most people i know would very much prefer the cold compared to the heat. really makes me wonder. i think xin will understand. can always remember her face cuddling in her jumper in class everyday hahaha.

those were the days.

No comments: