Thursday, October 16, 2008

the unknown bit of me.

another new addition to my very beloved collection! Don't worry, this time it isn't heels (although they're beloved too). But as the title goes, this exposes shall reveal the unknown bit of me.


TADAAA!!


my Saiyuki books.









surprised??
never knew i had such a liking leh.

:)

really really love it. Get me anything bout it, i'll love you to bits. or maybe pieces too.
Got these 5 books as an early birthday present

:) :) :)



ceh. just some normal comic books.

Do Not Think That Way.
it's not those RM 4 comic books that can buy in mamak stall leh!

its RM40 for one because they're originally in Japanese.
sorry, not trying to brag bout the price or anything. just don't want my very-the-beloved to be degraded till those RM4 translated comics which are also translated in a weird way.


i'm happy and contented.


yes, kamen likes to read Japanese comics too. now you know.

No comments: