Sunday, October 19, 2008

my last Halloween.

as the title goes, it's going to be my last Halloween - probably.

finally, i'm getting braces - maybe.

so i think i'll look something like this for two years:





was chatting to Jia Xin about all these braces business, and we came up with one sad but true conclusion.


Do Not Trust Dentists

no la, not in the sense in don't trust them in fixing your ugly teeth. but just that we can't seem to trust what they say!


most of the time, they'll tell you (normally before injections) "don't be afraid, it won't hurt at all. just like an ant bite."


yea rite. everything also ant bite. teeth injection ant bite, vaccination also ant bite, everything ant bite. so next time give birth that time also the doctor will tell you - chill. don't worry. it'll be alright. it's just like an ant bite.



woa, quite a big ant lor liddat!!



okay, back to my do-not-trust-dentists theory. apparently before getting my braces, i have to do some scaling process due to some problem in my gums.


The doctor said its just like some vibration on your teeth.


vibration like how?? so most probably i think it'll be like some so-called vibration drilling in my gums and all the blood will be gushing out.


i think i'll faint before anything starts. Is it possible if the doctor gives some sort of anaesthetic which will make me unconscious and by the time i'm conscious, everything is done and voila! braces all done.


quite impossible.


and thus, this shall be my last Halloween. (in the assumption if i have enough guts to proceed to the dentistry)


B.E.C.A.U.S.E


Halloween --> Vampires --> Me


so i can't go around at night searching for blood to suck di lor. can only drink juice now.


Conclusion: my last Halloween.

1 comment:

Name: Jonny said...

my sister is a dentist.
and she sucks at lying :)
Think of it as a long term investment, if you feel as if you are not pretty enough already ;)