Thursday, December 01, 2011

Tonight I wanna cry.

Hey you,

How I wished everything could be just like these two cute figurines in the picture. Simple and lovely.




Sometimes, I really wish I could turn back time, rewind everything and undo what was done. But sadly, in reality it isn't really like that. I hate how everything and anything anywhere reminds me so badly of us and how we used to be. Even the smallest detail would remind me a slight scene of what we once had. Because we knew each other that much.

How are you doing? I really hope you are doing fine. Being healthy and not hurting yourself.

I admit, that I miss everything. What we once had, what we always do, even if it was just plain routine life, our past and mostly, you. I don't know how we ended up this way. I hate the fact that I wake up crying everyday being in the worst form ever.

Great regret, self hate, disgust. It's like a cycle which haunts me alongside the memories we had every single day since.

I really really hope you're doing much better than me.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry I had to break my promises and can't fulfill the future we promised each other anymore.


With love, your alien monkey face.

No comments: