Friday, December 09, 2011

Wish you were here.

I guess I really have to come to terms with the very fact that we really ended, that there's no more we in this. No more you and I, no more we. Maybe I find it particularly hard to do so because it's been too long. Maybe just a mere 2 years to others, but it felt so much more already.

My blogging pattern have been so screwed up recently that it's basically just conversations I wanted to get through to you. I guess it's time to blog normally all over again.

I admit, it's extremely hard. This year haven't been exactly an easy one. As it is, it didn't even start off well already. Then it just got worst. In a sense that things started to screw up more and more.

I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry. I think I've said the most number of Sorry's this whole week than I ever had in my entire life. Not like it could change anything, but that was all I could do. Or cry day and night. You have no idea how terrible I feel deep inside. If I could, I would've dug this whole rotten heart out and slash out whichever part which fucked up, causing us to be where we are right now.

I'm sorry you had to fight so hard for too long on your own. I'm sorry for all the times I made you feel that way. A million sorry's and endless tears would never make a difference anymore. I'm already paying the price of my actions.

Come to think of it. Was it all really worth it? Through this whole duration, trust was shattered, friendship ties broken, smiles lost and happiness bailed on us. We've all lost more than we gained. You said you're too tired and you've lost all energy. It's just the same for me. I guess I finally know how it feels, to fight till I'm battle-scarred and finally reach the state that I feel so numbed inside out already.

So numbed that I really can't be bothered with anything anymore. Come what may.

Ultimately, I wish for your happiness and I hope you'll meet someone super awesome in the future. Someone as great as yourself. Cuz you deserve much much better. I hope she'll treat you right and love you the way you deserve to be, and lastly, love you for the part which I failed to do.

I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I don't know how else to express how sorry I am anymore.

And maybe, in my next life, if I ever get a chance to, I promise I'll do much better than this. I promise I'll stick to all the promises we've made together and make sure we achieve it. Like Rose. As stupid or childish as it may sound, I promise I'll be good enough to be your girl - in my next life.

I wish you all the best, my once upon a time love.

You smelly skunk.


No comments: