Wednesday, October 06, 2010

And that was the day that I promised I'd never sing of love if it does not exist.

This is such a cute picture of one of my favourite animals. Sheeps! :3



Life is so mundane now. I wished there was something to make it more... fruitful. Yeah, that's the word. It's like I'm doing nothing beneficial now besides wasting space and time. And I'm not liking this at all.

I really need to get started and move on to my next point in life. I hate changes, I like how things are right now. But sometimes, I think I just gotta deal with it.

But before I deal with anything, could the world be nice enough to me and lead me to a place where there's stock for iPhone4? Cuz it's seriously annoying the shit out of me.

And right now, someone please feed me. I'm stuck at home with nothing to eat I think I'm gonna starve myself to death soon. And even if I do, I think I'll be left undiscovered till night time when my parents are home. Sadly, it's a good 6 hours before anyone comes home. FML.

Mind me, I'm just randomly typing nonsense which comes to my head. I'm that bored. Help?

On a very very unrelated note, I notice that I'm having more readers coming from UK and Australia compared to local ones. There goes my friends. I feel like such a loner now. I think I need to migrate to a place where nobody knows me and start making new friends. FML x2.

No comments: