Thursday, September 30, 2010

I can't breathe but I still fight while I can fight.



It's not everything I want, but definitely something I want badly.

Wants and desires, they never work in line with reality. At least that's what I've learnt through the years. Life had always been so unfair and good karma doesn't exactly come around. But who am I to complain and who is there to really blame? People don't really get what they deserve, no matter how hard they've worked for it. And those who don't deserve these, gets them so easily that it's so insulting.

Life is a bitch sometimes, and all you can do is to accept the shit it gives you.

Smelly tells me that every time I complain. Harsh, but I guess he's right. I'll get through this and one day, I'll rise above this for sure.

There'll be a day when desire becomes compatible with the cold reality I'm living in. I'm pretty sure.

No comments: