Tuesday, February 09, 2010

There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me.

So, my holidays officially start as of today. This year is much better off compared to last year when we only had a 3 days break for Chinese New Year. (Holy cow, 3 days!) This time, we have a week and a half! How good is that :D

Oh, guess what? I'm sleep deprived again. Have been sleeping for less than 5 hours for the past 4 days again. It's either me having to wake up for the insane 8am classes, or my mom just have to wake me up on those beautiful weekends just so that I could accompany her to buy CNY decoration stuffs. Omfg. She scolds me when I say I don't wanna go and rather sleep :( And I tried getting on her nerve by singing Jingle Bells out loud when everywhere went dong dong chiang. I'm such an ass sometimes ha-ha-ha.

Seems like I won't be able to have enough sleep anytime soon :(:(

Now what should I be doing throughout the CNY break? Couz! We gotta start planning yo! Or we're just gonna be lifeless bitches through the week. Holidays aren't meant to be wasted like this :(

Suggestions, anyone? Oh, please forget that thing you call assignment :D


For the way you're something that I'd never choose
but at the same time something I don't wanna lose
and never wanna be without ever again.

I must admit you were not a part of my book
but now if you open it up and take a look
You're the beginning and the end of every chapter.

You're the best thing i never knew i needed
when you appear i had no idea.
Now it's so clear i need you here, always.

1 comment:

princessKamen said...

come up to kl!