Sunday, February 21, 2010

So much for my happy ending.

I'm sure, two is never better than one.



Words, so easily said. Things, so easily done.
For you at least.
I was wrong I guess, that it would be hard too.
Imbecile much.
I guess, it's just a difference I gotta bear with.

But what if, I have done the same?

Wait, no. I know I wouldn't.
I'll never do that.
I'll never ever do that.
What's forgotten would remain forgotten.

If it was as simple as you put it... then shall we?


*

Once upon a time, I considered staying - for you.

But right now,

I can't wait to leave this place - I wished there was a midnight flight.

Where I could fly to Manchester... or New York, where you're at.

No where else I'd rather be.

*

Why is it that, he never listens to your screams inside?
And why is it that,
he never sees the tears you cry?

No comments: