Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry.

I realised, that in this whirlpool of emotions

I've lost myself momentarily.

Just to realise again,
That this shouldn't be the path I'm walking.

My destination is waiting.
So why should I still linger around,
in this illusion you've conjured out of nothingness?

Cuz I know in the end, that nothing would change anything.
And it's the present which matters most to me,
At least now it does.

It's just that,
We tend to stray offtrack once in a while.
So please bear with me while I pick up pace.

Cuz the cookies outside the jar always seem like they taste better.


*

还是回到了原点,
除了沉默我还能说点什么,能让我们好过一点?
别对我抱歉,别总觉得对我亏欠
就算感情还在,
无奈你我什么也做不了.

直到我们都能若无其事聊起了从前
我才发现彼此都了解,
那不曾说过的心动.

那么美丽的遗憾,
有几个能拥有?
却有些甜蜜,让伤心被允许.

但我又为何发现
在脑内剩余纪念,已刚刚足够跟我纠缠.

我们,终究还是无法坦然的面对对方.
害怕坦诚,
不是因为爱说谎.
只是怕
坦诚会再次的把我们拉回一年前
那身不由己的位置.

又何必呢?

*

Sometimes, I'm really afraid
That I'm too busy trying to catch the butterfly,
With both my hands full,
And not realise that

I've lost all I've held in my arms.

And it'll be too late already.

No comments: