Friday, March 05, 2010

Oceans apart day after day, and we'll slowly go insane.

So it was Mia's belated birthday celebration in Maison last night! Had another girls' night out, this time with Shryne and YinYin also :D

Huhu someone is finally 21 teehee. We're all turning old soon, sigh.



All of us :D

Yeap, all the ladies in black!



I have no idea why we were doing this. Blame the alcohol.



Mia, Pei Ling & the Cousin.



With Shryne!


♥ ♥ ♥



Cheater face, act innocent :P



Once again, I choose to blame the shots :P



Evacuate the dancefloor~♪



With Pei Ling, Cousin and Mia :3

The rest of the pictures (and trust me, there are a hell lot of them) will be uploaded on Facebook soon :)

Oh, and I've finally caught Alice In Wonderland in 3D. The anticipation is over. Off with their headsssss!! Hahaha this is so annoying. I think the people around me gotta put up with this line for some time. Cuz I think I'm kinda stuck to using that line now wtf.

Now that it's time to sleep. Good night world :)

No comments: