Sunday, May 02, 2010

And so I surrendered just to hear your voice.

As mentioned earlier, I have been terribly sick for the past 4 days already. As in, terribly sick. It's been such a long while since I've last been sick like this. Really. It feels as if all energy has been drained out of me and my life has been sucked outta my soul. Drama much but yeah. I've been coughing my lungs out, my nose has been running a marathon and my throat is enjoying being a bitch. To add to that, I've been constantly sweating and feeling horrendously cold at the same time. Talk about annoying.

I'm so sick I can't even drag my ass out of the house. So what have I been doing? No, not Facebook. But I've finally made time to catch up on my HIMYM (How I Met Your Mother) series. Have always been out of time to watch it and finally, I've finished the whole of Season 3 approximately 2 minutes ago.



A really nice picture of them and man I love Barney :)

Now for Season 4.

Sigh there's 8am class tomorrow. Can I not go? Pretty please? :(

No comments: