Friday, May 28, 2010

You're a rockstar, everybody wants you.

Sorry again, for the lack of updates recently. I'm just too lazy for the past few days. So recap of what I have been up to for the past few days (not in order)!



This is effing awesome!

Pork noodles in Subang. How did I not discover this back then during my Taylors days?? Very much awesome bowl of noodles, I swear. But we had to wait for 35 minutes before we managed to eat. So do be prepared for the wait if you wanna try :)



Chau tut



Apparently, they haven't been playing foosball for 9 months already haha.



The boys.



Haha I like this picture very much lol.



I have no idea why we both look so dead in this picture. Must be the flash :/

And my fav picture?



Gotta be this :P

Apparently, I was asked to be creative in photo taking. So yeah :/

Ah, how fun life would be if it wasn't for exams. Then I could come out more often without that pang of guilt in me :(

Just wait. Till exams are over. It'll just be party, party and maybe more party. And lotsa fun, that's for sure :D

I can't wait.

If you fall for me, I'm not easy to please
I might tear you apart, told you from the start.

I'm only gonna break break your,
break break your heart.

Sounds like somebody huh :P


No comments: