Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hey baby that's me, I'll be on the dancefloor.

And now guess who's home ;-)

♥ ♥ ♥



Now for my souvenirs. Hmmm...

*

Okay I admit. This is a cheating blog post haha. I'm just too hungry to think of what to type right now. (Apparently I'm always hungry). Besides, nothing much have really been happening recently. Class is getting emptier and emptier everyday and the days are getting more and more stressed out. Well, it actually depends on which lecture I guess. There was a lecture when only about 20 out of 120 students attended. Poor thing. But then again, he speaks in such an annoying tone...

Sigh. Shows just how monotonous my life had been for the past few days.

In dire need to party. Just a night will do.


Good company. Good music. Booze.
Ah... sweet sweet temptations.


No comments: