Monday, May 10, 2010

I should know better but that's just not the case.

There are just times when you'd want to disappear to a place where nobody could possibly find you. And just chill, with music blasting through my earphones and a bottle of beer in hand. A free flow of whiskey would be more preferable though. Or maybe bacardi. But right now, I would settle for even beer. And possibly, by the beach with a few eye candy walking past with those six packs.

Just, plain disappear to a place where nobody knows of my existence.



And sometimes I find myself wondering just how did I get myself into this mess. When I thought I've learnt not to fall anymore. Guess I lost control with something we call a heart. Sometimes, I'm such a big mess and I have no idea how to solve it.

And that's when it starts to hurt.

No comments: