Thursday, June 17, 2010

Baby let me love you down, there's so many ways to love you.

A month ago - J (NYC)

Today - CM (Glasgow)

Saturday - F (Manchester)

Next Saturday - X (Brisbane)


♥ ♥ ♥

Got a surprise call from Chingy yesterday afternoon and the first thing she told me when I answered was "I'm coming home tomorrow!!! I'm waiting for my friend to pick me to the airport now so I'm calling you." I was like wtf? (Cuz I was under the impression that she's coming back late June). So this was what the suspense in her latest blogpost was for. Cheeky bitch.

Now if only M doesn't need to go back to Vietnam and PL can constantly come to KL.

Ah, this is what we call life.

On an unrelated note, damnn. Doubt my partying streak can continue this week. Supposed to be partying with Chingy (and the rest of the girls) tonight after she lands in an hour's time, but I woke up to a swollen left eye. Some weird unknown allergy thing I guess. And it hurts. Like a bitch.

I'll never walk into a party with my glasses. No way. We'll see. Hopefully the swollen part will subside by tonight. We have a long day to go. Yeah, hopefully.


Sweet dreams are made of these
Who am I to disagree?

No comments: