Wednesday, June 02, 2010

But the guilt in your voice gives you away.

Woot, a long forgotten song which randomly played while I was studying.



This song brings back lots of memories, seriously. Those days when Xin, Chingy and I would go to RedBox and scream this song out loud. And Chingy making us sing the background (while she sings the vocal) AND repeating that song for millions of times. We even had a conspiracy to drive a van and scream this song (for Chingy's sake) in front of Mr. You-Know-Who motherfuckersonofabitch's house.

Those days when we were so lame, and came up with shitty ideas haha! Oh, we often referred it as "those gay days" haha.

Sigh. I miss you guys now. Come back and we'll sing this song again okay? :D

Funny how much each of us has grown, mentally. We have each went through tough phases at that time, fell down, got back up, just to fall down again... and the cycle continues. Try reading our old conversations on MSN, they're bloody hilarious. I swear, there's nobody else whom I could talk all such bullshit to in this world anymore haha.

Imagine who would message you out of the blue on MSN telling you that there was a fat rat outside the window, and she and her housemates wanted to feed the poor thing with beer and weed. And telling you to club virtually with her online. And imagine who would still share the same curse with you despite all these years and the great distance, threatening me that I'd die if she does. Yes, they're cute like that

Then this was also the same song which the Cousin screamed in RedBox too when she had her bit of what you call a "tough time". Guess there's really a strange fate with this song huh? :)

Now, let's all sing this again one day when all are home. Am missing all of you :)

You can tell me that there's nobody else,
You can tell me that you're home by yourself,
You can look into my eyes and pretend all you want
But I know, your love is just a lie.

How does it feel when you kiss when you know that I trust you?
And do you think about me when he fucks you?
Can you be more obscene?


Our all time favourite line, my darlings

Oh, and there's also Better In Time!! x

No comments: