Sunday, June 20, 2010

You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off you.

So my eye allergy went off in time for my one month partying streak to continue last night.

Got a spontaneous call from Pei Ling and voila, our plan was on. Rootz it was. Crazily packed on a Saturday night. The dance floor was too small (or rather, it isn't too much for me to say that they didn't even have a proper dance floor). The songs were fine at first but towards the end after 2.30am, the songs turned shitty. But it was fun due to the company we had :)

Sigh, the shit that Pei Ling and I come up with when there's alcohol in the system haha.



We all love mirrors, don't we?



The Ang sisters ;-)



Funny as it is, after knowing her for more than 10 years, it was actually my first night partying with her.



PL and Jolene, our driver of the night heeheeeee



kiss kiss.



:D:D


Woot! Someone's landed in Penang already! ♥ ♥

落花有意随流水,流水无情恋落花.

2 comments:

Peiling said...

lol i'm using nee's new phone visit dis page and comment. I looked so fat in de last pic! Omg. But i forgot wat shit we came out with. I rmb jolene's chau tut moment though. Haha

princessKamen said...

milo ais kurang ais tak mau panas panas :D