Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby let me love you down.

Just got home.

Penang trip was awesome. I have no idea how the drive there ended up so long, but we had fun talking so much nonsense we didn't realise that time had passed at all. Finally reached, got directions and realised that Penang isn't exactly as small as I always thought it was (haha).

Drove around food searching, and headed back to KL with a full tummy. Was too tired I passed out in the car without knowing and when I woke up, the sky was already dark - and baby Flo was still talking. I wonder how many hours had she been talking already.

Reached KL, got home to shower and went out again for dinner. And finally, home sweet home.

Exhausted is an understatement and nothing is sexier than sleep right now. Good night.

Bonne nuit mon chéri.

No comments: