Saturday, October 03, 2009

I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungover.

And it was Hennessy Artistry again yo!! This time at Quattro. The crowd was insane. It was so stuffy and hot in there that it was hard to even move from one place to the other. Ooh, the performances were good! Lenka and Boys like Girls :DD

No pictures of the performers though. It was too crowded, and I was too short so yea... try figuring that out x)

Yes, pictures of the night! Just a small little bit. The line these few days is quite screwed, so I'm too lazy to post it on blogger. Facebook ;-)

And guess who I met inside?



Our dear Kellie Allison.



Ryan, Eunice and Clement



Alton! Haha he was pissed drunk that night :P



Julz, the Horny Elmo hahaha



With Aileen



Daniel the Peanuttttt!



I really like this picture a lot :3



The Rock yo!



With Angeline! My partner in crime who's always fashionably late <3



Yew Kee! 25 steps wtf. Hahahaha lameee.



2 drunk and 2 sober ones :D

It's been quite a while since the last party! Like, finally. Sigh. But something feels missing, somehow. Wtf is wrong with me?

Oh, and Happy Mid Autumn Festival peeps. Hope everyone had a great time with their families hehe :-)

I don't know what I want.

2 comments:

Peiling said...

i know i knw!!!!!!Flo is missing.

princessKamen said...

yesssss :(
i've never been to a Hennessy party with her :(