Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The kind of flawless I wish I could be.

You know, I always fumble upon nice music with great lyrics. Anyone who knows me well enough would know that I really enjoy good lyrics. But I've never thought that I would one day, fumble upon a nice music with lyrics which I will never grow to like. I hate these lyrics, really. It hits you sometimes, it really does.

And then I met someone, and thought she could replace you
We got along just fine,
We wasted time because she was not you.
We had a lot of fun, though we knew we were faking
Love was not impressed with our connection built on lies, all lies.
I know better now and
I've had a change of heart.

I can't blame you if you turn away from me, like I've done you.

Please be mine.

- I'd Rather by Luther Vandross.

This feeling sucks.

6 comments:

LeeSZ said...

ahahaha, din noe you like girls man~~

princessKamen said...

haha try thinking of it from another point of view babe. there's definitely a reason why i hate the lyrics ;-)

Peiling said...

I think i know.....keke

princessKamen said...

i think that ur right :D

qian2904 said...

" Pls be mine"
that's my fav line =D

LeeSZ said...

oo...i catch it now...haha, sorry, looking from the wrong viewpoint...damn...encryption is hard...abit difficult for my little bird brain...> <