Wednesday, October 14, 2009

And they told me it was sad.

that is an understatement.

Deng. Something has been wrong with my line. Maybe it's the line, but it seems like I'm the only one facing the problem! I don't know if it's my modem, or splitter or other technical stuffs. The light just keeps blinking like there's no tomorrow :O

Stupid connection.

Sigh. I have no updates, really. Or rather, I just prefer not updating any of the shit happening for the past few days. Things happen so all of a sudden that I don't know what to do or what to feel. In fact, there's nothing I can do about it. Too out of a sudden.

夜深了你还不想如睡, 你还在想着他吗?
你这样痴情到底累不累?
明知他不会回来安慰

只不过想好好爱一个人
可惜他无法给你满分
多余的牺牲,他不懂心疼

算了吧,就这样忘了吧
该放就放, 再想也没有用
傻傻等待, 他也不会回来

不是你的就别再勉强
If it's not yours, then it's just not meant to be.

There are just things that I can't control nor do. They were just done for me, even if it goes against my consent. Done for me, decided for me. Yes, I did nothing. And you know what's best?

I can't do anything to fix anything but to accept the fact that it had been done.

Talk about FML. It's pretty much fucked that it isn't even funny.

2 comments:

LeeSZ said...

what's done?

princessKamen said...

stuffs which came so suddenly, caught me off guard ;-)
basically, i think you've already figured it out looking at those chinese lyrics lol. the delia i know ain't that blur :P