Friday, January 22, 2010

Please don't give in, I won't let you down.

I'm a free soul, as of now. Well, till exactly a month later when the next assignment is due (heehee). Have officially completed my Company assignment (not counting the fact that my printer chose to die on me and stubbornly refused to print the remaining two pages of my essay).


So yes baby, let's waste Friday nights together - shall we?

*

Just let me walk in my own pace,
Cuz I tend to slip once in a while.
I know you'd be able to follow up.
Follow up to my weird paces,
Cuz you always knew.

Just don't give up, I'm working it out.
Cuz I will be all that you want.
It messed me up, need a second to breathe.
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you meant to me.

Once upon a time, I didn't give a damn
But now, here we are.
So what do you want from me?

It's me, I'm a freak.
But thanks for loving me,
Cuz you're doing it perfectly.


You and I could write a bad romance.

No comments: