Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I know a place where the grass is really greener.

This morning (let's consider it morning cuz I was still asleep) I was awoken by my phone. It was a text. Well, I was still in a state of blur and my mind couldn't really register what I was reading cuz I was still half asleep. It was from the Favourite J. (I decided to change the name cuz the Secret Lover isn't exactly secret anymore wtf).

J: You would want to see me for lunch or something cuz I'm too hot in formal. People are looking man.

Me: Bitch. Of all days. I'm not free today. You just woke me up and now I can't sleep back and I don't get to see sleeves. FML. Maybe there's something on your ass that's why people are looking.

J: You're just jealous you don't get to see it. I'm like a walking eye candy man.


I think it takes a lot to be able to take these kinda nonsense on a daily basis, like seriously hahaha. And not forgetting those insults I get daily from him :(

He knows my weird obsession and loves taking advantage of it. I feel so exploited and speaking of which, I have friends who once fooled me saying it was International Sleeves Day and I believed.

T____________________T


So that was how my day started.

No comments: