Friday, July 30, 2010

You told me you would never ever forget these images.

I've heard of a saying, a very sad saying which goes like this,

"When you have loved unconditionally one man and lost that love, it leaves a wound that never heals, a sad and broken heart, a void forever."

I can never agree more to that. But then again, I have also been told that it is always better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.

That, I can never deny. It is always best to know that you have once loved so badly and blindly that you've even forgotten the reason why. But the most foolish and admirable thing is knowing that you've never regretted a moment of it :)

*

点头, 挥手, 微笑.
和我, 就像陌生人般
擦肩而过.

擦れ違った

那瞬间的我终于可以很肯定的说
我真的放下了.
伤口依然会痛, 心依然会觉得难过
可是
我还是放下了.

そして

, 只不过是我生命里其中一个过客.
一个让我跌到, 然后成长的过客.
一个我无法忘记的过客.

ありがとう・・・

曾经给过我的, 那么多却那么少.
多的是伤害与回忆, 少的却是时间.
挣扎了两年, 到最后拥有的
是陌生的微笑.
而我, 也只能和一样
微笑, 让你知道现在的我
更好过.

色々。

或许这是我们之间
最好的问候吧.


And here, I'd wish you all the happiness in the world,
My once upon a time dream.


No comments: