Monday, July 05, 2010

Oh baby when you talk like that, you make a woman go mad.

Finally, pictures! Now where should I start from? Okay, let's start from our road trip up to Penang and Flo's stay here in KL for the few days.



She's always holding food -___-



Awesome posum fruit ice kacang!

Words can't describe how awesome this was. If only they had this back in KL :(



Rojak! With slimy slimy sauce.



Mi amor.



I had to tiptoe T_____________T

Then it was Eric's 21st in Quattro on Friday night! It's been a long while since I've last been to Quattro. And well, let's just say my last visit there didn't end up quite well.




The birthday boy :)

And I met my long lost friend in the party! We were classmates during Form 1 (yes, that was eons ago) back in high school and have never met each other since. Funny what a coincidence it was :)



Marsh, tall as always :(

Then there was Saturday night. The crazy night which I had to walk all around Zouk and discovered how small the world really is. Will blog about it more when I get the pictures :))

On an unrelated note, my camera screen cracked!! Freaked me out when I saw a complete blank screen flickering when I turned my camera on. It could still snap pictures and the files are still fine, but... I can't view the pictures I took anymore unless I connect it to the laptop. FML.

T_________________T

No comments: