Sunday, August 01, 2010

Cuz I like you just the way you are.

I've been living my days with dread, denial and despair for the past few days. Dread cuz I'm dreading the following few days in the week, denial cuz I'm still refusing to enter my study mode and despair cuz I can only see a dark week ahead, like literally pitch black - metaphorically speaking.



I'm pretty sure that I'm not. Hello, you can't really blame me right? It's still the holidays goddamnit!

You see, it doesn't really bother me whether minority right's are protected or not, I don't really care what the directors' duties are and really, ultra vires or not - I'm not interested.



Yeah, something like that.

And the worst? This has been happening for the past few attempts of me studying, and I have a feeling it'll last through the week.



FML.

No comments: