Tuesday, August 17, 2010

And I'm wondering what you're dreaming, wondering if it's me you're seeing.

Recently, I have seen many friends posting this video on Facebook. I'm not usually those who clicks on videos posted on Facebook but seeing that this was a cover done by Yuna Ito of one of my favourite songs, I decided to give it a try.



I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing (cover) by Yuna Ito

Pretty nicely done, but thing is, there wasn't much of a difference from the original one by Aerosmith. I guess they were too afraid to change anything in case it'd turn horrible. Of course the best would undoubtedly be by the original singer but well, can't say that her cover was bad either.

Some people may say it's bad or start criticizing. Cuz they simply can't accept covers by singers other than the original, but what I'm trying to say is, it wouldn't hurt to give others a chance right? Do give it a try, it's just 5 minutes after all :)

I love love the lyrics of this song. Beautifully written and very meaningful. But here's something to think about, does love like this even exist in the first place?

Then I kiss your eyes
And thank God we're together.

No comments: