Monday, August 09, 2010

If I could write you a song to make you fall in love.

Actually, I am in a desperate need to go on a vacation. Even a two or three days one would do. Somewhere out of town. Away from this, that and everything else. Sometimes, I'm so sick of city life, with the same daily routines, the same little things bothering me every once in a while.

I just need to be away for a few days, away from those things bothering me and just, live the way I want to without anyone or anything in the way. Without any constraints, with just the people whose company I enjoy so much. And definitely an insane night of fun. Does not necessarily have to be a party, but yeah, there's nothing some booze won't do ;-)

Anywhere out of KL would do. Preferably the beach? Okay, beggars can't be choosers. Anywhere, really.



And one day, I'll make sure I get to a place like this :)

旅行したいなぁ。
一緒に行けばいいのに。
断れなかったらいいのに。
ね、

No comments: