Saturday, August 07, 2010

Cuz tonight will be the night that I will fall for you all over again.

Searching, looking and running an endless path.
But the scenery, they're stationary.
So have I been running on the same spot where I've started?
Searching for what, I don't know.

It's like we're seeking different things, finally splitting ways.
Like the repulsion force between magnets,
Pushing one another away.
Could it be that we're sick of the explanations,
Fed up of the compromise and,
Grown out of the attraction?

Perhaps it's a phase,
A phase where we start thinking and realising that,
We don't need one another after all.

Cuz that's not how it should be.

If only you would've told me that there was no other like me,
If only you would've whispered sweet nothings to me, for once - just once.
If only you would've made me your world, for a day.
If only - just like those it could have been's,
Always the saddest words of tongue and pen.

I think, I've picked up my ability again,
The one I've abandoned some time ago,
Making myself vulnerable all over again.
Now that it's back, I hope it stays.
And grows strong within me.
So I would be bothered about nobody, and nothing else
But the fun I have each moment.

Cuz I burnt every bridge I ever built when you were here.

任性, 我行我素.
所在乎的就只有自己.
孤独也好, 自私也好,
宁愿把伤害都给予别人
都不想让自己有被伤害的危险.
像刺猬般防范.
现在, 真羡慕以前的自己.

仅存那么一点点的勇敢,
就这样熬了过来.
回看一下
原来, 那也是一种自在.

如果还能那样, 那该有多好.
谁也进不来属于自己的领域.
就算是.

No comments: