Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So tonight, I'm gonna find a way to make it without you.

I thought I've forgotten how it felt like to hurt so badly you can't even cry. I thought I've forgotten how it felt like to stare at the sky so helplessly hoping it might change something.

I regret the fact that I let my memory fail me on the taste of pain. For it made me weak all over again. I thought I've learnt my lesson.

But it'll be okay. I've dealt with it once. I'll be able to deal with it all over again.

I need to sing my lungs out. I figured that's the only way. Dancing doesn't work anymore. There's too many people who are not you.

It sucks to be convicted guilty even before trial no matter how you plead - especially when the judge is the person who'd hurt you the easiest.

那种人不值得留恋
那些爱拖一天错一天
相爱的情歌你听不厌
相仇的局面你又躲不远

别让昨天在你伤口狂妄的洒盐
一碰就痛, 一想就悲
爱一遍教人老了好几十岁

冲掉心中爱的馀味,
再活一遍.

No comments: